This week, our contributor Annalisa Kraft-Linder looked at the cost of a mom's work and it was our top post of the week, being shared over 1,200 times on Facebook (thank you to our readers!). Some of the other stories our readers liked this week included our post on understanding chicken labels and our tips on how to avoid ATM fees.
1. What Would It Take to Pay Back Mom for All She Does?
2. I Own 3,000 E-Books: I Paid $ 0: How to Build an E-Library Free
3. Will China's Economy Really Surpass the U.S. This Year?
4. Is Your Chicken Label Lying?
5. Save a Bundle on Groceries With This 50-Cent Item
6. Why I Gladly Spend Money to Work Out with a Personal Trainer
7. How You Can Avoid Rising ATM Fees
8. Fed Study: Poor Falling Farther Behind Rest of U.S.
9. Disney Adds Nighttime Events at 2 Florida Theme Parks
10. 5 Essential Facts on Your Social Security Statement