Filed under: Personal FinanceHere's our round-up of this week's most-shared stories. From Social Security's $300 million flop to shark sightings off Cape Cod to our contributor Brian Lund's piece on how buying a home can be the worst investment you make, kick up your feet and have a read of our popular stories of the week.
1. The Worst Investment You Can Make: Buying a Home
2. Social Security's $300 Million IT Project Doesn't Work
3. Bill Ackman Slams Herbalife's Nutrition Clubs: 'It's a Pyramid Scheme'
4. Norway Is Giving Disney the Cold Shoulder Over 'Frozen'
5. Dave Ramsey Totally Ruined This Guy's Life (and His Music)
6. Shark Sightings Off Cape Cod Give Tourism a Big Boost
7. How to Cut Your Summer Electric Bill Now
8. Existing Home Sales Rise to 8-Month High
9. Agencies Help Seniors Find Roommates, Companionship
10. New Home Sales Post Biggest Drop in Nearly a Year